XYZ Street Advanced Suspension for the MERCEDES BENZ A CLASS W177 φ53 (Rr Multi-Link Suspension)
XYZ Street Advanced Complete Front & Rear Adjustable MERCEDES BENZ A CLASS W177 φ53 (Rr Multi-Link Suspension) Suspension Kit
Our Street Advanced suspension kit is the ultimate design for those after a road and track day coilover setup.
This is the most popular and functional product for track days with your regular day to day vehicle, the coilover system is the result of decades of development by our XYZ professional racing team.
After being tested in famous worldwide races, we class this kit as the in ultimate quality and performance.
Street Advance is made especially for normal road use or track day. It comes with 720 damping adjusting way to suit a wide variety of owners need. It is a must have for drivers aspiring to be get the best out of their MERCEDES BENZ for speed and control.
XYZ Street Advanced Spec MERCEDES BENZ A CLASS W177 φ53 (Rr Multi-Link Suspension) Coilover Kit Features:
- Set of 4 top of the line of dampers for road and track.
- Mono tube design
- Fully adjustable ride height/lowering.*
- External nitrogen reservoirs.
- Direct replacement kit for your existing A CLASS W177 φ53 (Rr Multi-Link Suspension) suspension, no additional components needed.
- 30-way adjustable damping, designed for Racing Spec race.
- Both front and rear top mounts are camber adjustable in order to increase handling.
- 2 adjustments knob, to adjust the dampening force of rebound and compression separately.
- All units are fully tested and verified at the factory and come with a one year limited RTB warranty (T&Cs apply).
- For road and track day racing only, not recommend for gravel rally.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
Professional Grade Coilovers Without The Price Tag
- Aluminum-Made Top Mount (A6061)
Most A CLASS W177 φ53 (Rr Multi-Link Suspension) kits come with a pillowball top mount on both front and rear, which enables you to experience excellent handling. All the pillowball top mounts in McPherson strut with camber adjustable.
- Mono Tube Design
Mono-tube design is adopted for this suspension system as it can retain stable damping and have variety of responses to different road conditions. At 45mm diameter, it extends the amount of oil available for the piston. The 45mm shock body is made from steel (STKMI3C) CNC’d using a precise process to get the highest performance and quality available.
- 720 Way Damping Settings
With the external nitrogen reservoirs, to adjustment of the dampening force for both rebound and compression separately is available. 720 ways of different adjustments can meet all customers’ needs and for assistance with that 1st place win in every race.
- Coil spring
Each application that comes with pillow ball top mount which can enable you to experience the driving feel directly. All parts are made by high quality (SAE9254). Drift Spec damper is equipped with the springs that have the most perfect spring rates for your MERCEDES BENZ in a track day setup.
- Bump Stop
This is made up of high density of polyurethane (PU). It can absorb a stronger impact force and protect the strut. This is different from rubber, the force bearing and bottom impact is better on this design.
- Plug-in Nitrogen Reservoir
The anodized surface is treat with lightweight aluminum (A6061) before sending it to the CNC process. This not a cylinder only function design, we have also added a design to circulate heat dissipation to prevent an unwanted temperature rise.
- Double Damping Piston
The main piston in the strut is for absorbing the reaction force from spring, the other one is in the plug-in nitrogen bottle for assisting with the impact on the spring.
Please Note: With our pillow ball top mounts it is also possible to adjust camber degree, the positive effect of this is that you tune your suspension setup and increase the stability and handling of your A CLASS W177 φ53 (Rr Multi-Link Suspension) by 10%, however the downside is that the pillow ball may be susceptible to creating a slight noise when driving over big bumps, this noise is not a defect and is not covered by our warranty.
* The lowering height stated is a generic stated value which may not be specific to the these coilovers for this MERCEDES BENZ A CLASS W177 φ53 (Rr Multi-Link Suspension), 99% of our vehicle application have a maximum adjustment of up to 120mm however in some applications such as but not limited to: rare and classic vehicles, or vehicles where this maximum drop is not possible due to body shape, wheel and wheel arch design the maximum adjustment levels may differ slightly from the amount stated.