Terms & Conditions
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund excluding P&P charges, however due to the custom builds of most products a 60% dismantle and restocking fee will apply. We will not accept returns on goods which have been used, installed or purchased with customisation options. This applies to all of our goods categorised under “Brake Upgrade Kits” and “Suspension Coilovers” valued over £500 GBP. Goods which have been custom made to specification outside of our factory recommended specification are not covered by any warranty and are exempt from being returned on an unwanted basis.
All refunds are given by way of store credit. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the “Complete Orders” link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
Whilst we try to stock most of the main popular products most order are custom made for specialist types of vehicles, so please allow up to 21 working days for delivery of your package(s), and a further 5 working days if you are customising painted caliper options. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. An customs import fee may apply if you are purchasing from outside the UK please check for any such surcharges before purchasing.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.
Complaints in writing:
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to XYZ Racing UK via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Input IT Ltd, or us XYZ Racing UK
A company incorporated in England and Wales with registered whose registered number is 04812979 and office address is at 2 Horton Close, Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by XYZ Racing UK and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to XYZ Racing UK and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and Website the website that you are currently using, www.xyz-racing.co.uk, or www.xyz-racing.co; or www.xyz-racing.uk, or www.xyz-auto.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Job Title;
c. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
d. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
e. IP address (automatically collected);
f. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
g. Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, XYZ Racing UK is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
Third party websites and services
10. XYZ Racing UK may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
21. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by XYZ Racing UK (where such Data is held) on payment of a small admin fee, which will not exceed £10.
22. Data security is of great importance to XYZ Racing UK and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling XYZ Racing UK to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place the following Cookies:
29. Type of Cookie Purpose – Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
30. Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
37. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact XYZ Racing UK by email at privacy[AT]xyz-racing.co.uk (please place the [AT] with the @ symbol used to stop spam bots)
This policy was updated on the 20th June 2018