XYZ Pro Racing Gravel / Snow Spec Suspension for the SUBARU IMPREZA STI GRB/GVB/GRF/GVF
XYZ Pro Racing Gravel / Snow Spec Complete Front & Rear Adjustable SUBARU IMPREZA STI GRB/GVB/GRF/GVF Suspension Kit
This damper is specifically designed for Rally Racing or Rally Cross. With longer travel for both front and rear coils, it increases bigger buffer distance to keep your SUBARU IMPREZA STI GRB/GVB/GRF/GVF stable. The biggest advantage of this series is to extend the amount of suspension oil and nitrogen gas available to the coilover which can increase the stability of the shocks and prevent the shock oil temperature from getting too high and being exhausted after long-term use.
XYZ Pro Racing Gravel & SNow Spec SUBARU IMPREZA STI GRB/GVB/GRF/GVF Coilover Kit Features:
- Set of 4 world class championship dampers with nitrogen reservoir for gravel and snow racing.
- Mono inverted tube design (for McPherson struts)
- Fully adjustable ride height/lowering, 720 degrees rotatable.*
- Shock body 55mm (for McPherson struts)
- External nitrogen reservoirs.
- Hardened rubber top mount (98% use this, check model compatibility)
- Direct replacement kit for your existing IMPREZA STI GRB/GVB/GRF/GVF suspension, no additional components needed.
- 3 adjustments knob, to adjust the dampening force of rebound and compression separately. 11664 different settings for inverted design and 9720 for non-inverted.
- We are one of the five worldwide manufacturers to produce professional gravel and snow rally suspension. Due to the nature of the sport and impact, like the other four manufacturers, we do not offer any sort of warranty on this product.
- Not recommend for road use.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
CHAMPIONSHIP GRADE Gravel & Snow spec COILOVERS
- Hardened Rubber Upper Mount
98% of the front and rear suspension kits in this series are equipped with hardened rubber upper mounts. Hardened rubber upper mounts can decrease the impact from the ground and silence unusual noises.
- Mono And Inverted Tube Design
McPherson design is adopted for this suspension system as it can retain stable damping and have variety of responses to different road conditions. At 55mm diameter, it extends the amount of oil available for the piston.
- Fully-adjustable Lower Mount
With a movable design, both ride height and preload can be adjusted by adjusting the lower mount.
McPherson Lower Mounts
We use iron (SPHC-C) to increase the strength of the coil. You will be able to avoid the unusual displacement caused by a span of driving after wheel alignment and improve any deformation in the lower mount resulting from immense turning pressure.
Wishbone Lower Mounts
In wishbone lower mounts because there is no turning pressure, aluminum material (A6061) is adopted for wishbone lower mount, having ability to reduce weight and dissipate heat effectively.
- Damping Adjustable
Our Pro Racing Gravel & Snow Spec damper has a 11664 different way of damping settings, it enable our product to bring you world class performance for different track conditions.
All thread parts are coated with Fluorine to prevent corrosion.. The lower mount is anodized. All metal parts are tested by with a salt spray test.
- Coil Spring
Gravel & snow spec dampers are equipped with longer springs for longer travel.
- Forged Iron Locking Ring
Made of iron (1008A) and then produced by high-pressure forging. It has excellent strength and can prevent McPherson lower mount from loosening when turning. It is absolutely necessary in terms of for safety regulations.
Please Note: This suspension is especially designed for Gravel Rally & Snow competition driver cars. No matter what the front and rear suspensions setups are, over 98% are equipped with hardened Rubber Upper Mount. Please check vehicle compatibility if you are concerned over the exact top mount that will be used for your kit.
* The lowering height stated is a generic stated value which may not be specific to the these coilovers for this SUBARU IMPREZA STI GRB/GVB/GRF/GVF, 99% of our vehicle application have a maximum adjustment of up to 120mm however in some applications such as but not limited to: rare and classic vehicles, or vehicles where this maximum drop is not possible due to body shape, wheel and wheel arch design the maximum adjustment levels may differ slightly from the amount stated.