Drift Race suspension for the BMW F20 4/6CYL (excl. M-Technik.xDrive & EDC)
XYZ Drifting Complete Front & Rear Adjustable BMW F20 4/6CYL (excl. M-Technik.xDrive & EDC) Suspension Kit
This suspension kit is designed for specifically for drift racing.
With its special design, it helps the racers stabilise the vehicle body whilst maneuvering high speed turns in order to give the driver complete control with a perfect angle. It can also enhance drifting performance. After lowing the ride height with proper bump stroke, you will realise how we made our drift spec kit specifically for these types of drift racing conditions.
XYZ Drift Spec BMW F20 4/6CYL (excl. M-Technik.xDrive & EDC) Coilover Kit Features:
- Set of 4 top of the line of dampers for drifting.
- Mono inverted tube design (for McPherson struts)
- Shock body 55mm for McPherson types.
- Fully adjustable ride height/lowering.*
- Direct replacement kit for your existing F20 4/6CYL (excl. M-Technik.xDrive & EDC) suspension, no additional components needed.
- 30-way adjustable damping, designed for Racing Spec race.
- Both front and rear top mounts are camber adjustable in order to increase handling.
- All units are fully tested and verified at the factory and come with a one year limited warranty (T&Cs apply) for a defective strut.
- For drift racing only, not recommend for everyday road use.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
Professional Grade Coilovers Without The Price Tag
- Aluminum-Made Top Mount(A6061)
Most F20 4/6CYL (excl. M-Technik.xDrive & EDC) kits come with a pillowball top mount on both front and rear, which enables you to experience excellent handling. All the pillowball top mounts in McPherson strut with camber adjustable.
- Mono And Inverted Tube Design
All of McPherson suspension adopted in mono and inverted tube design. It keeps up with damping stability on uneven tacks. With a shock body of 55mm, it can bear the sideways aggressive force of strong movements.
- Fully adjustable lower mount
A moveable lower mount is adopted. Either ride height or pre-load can be adjusted by the adjusting bottom mount. The shock body is strengthened with steel, therefore, it can sustain pressure from strong side ways gravity maneuvers. .
McPherson Lower Mounts
The iron material used (SPHC-C) enhances its strength. Furthermore, it can avoid unusual movement after wheel oriented for a while driving and improve lower mount distorted problems which is caused when turning.
Wishbone Lower Mounts
We use also use the aluminum material (A6061) to reduce the weight and enhance the ability to dissipate heat.
- Damping adjustable
Drift type damper has 30 different way of damping settings enables our products to bring the best performance for different road conditions such as street, expressway, winding roads etc.
The shock uses needle valve to have linear damping adjustment at each level.
- Anti-rust coating
All thread parts are coated with Fluorine to prevent corrosion or adherence. The lower mounts are made forged or anodized. All the products made with steel are go through rigid test system.
- Coil spring
Each application comes with pillow ball top mount which can enable you to experience the driving feel directly. All parts are made by high quality (SAE9254). Drift Spec damper is equipped with the springs that have the most perfect spring rates for your BMW in drift racing.
In addition, the rear shock comes with a helper spring on certain models.
- Hard Rubber
Made with steel (1008A) and forged with high-pressure. With it’s hardness, it can prevent loose problems when turning using a McPherson lower mount.
- Spring Washer
The piece put between the spring and the locking ring is an iron washer, it can eliminate strange noises efficiency and allow a vehicle to move more smoothly when turning.
Please Note: With our pillow ball top mounts it is also possible to adjust camber degree, the positive effect of this is that you tune your suspension setup and increase the stability and handling of your F20 4/6CYL (excl. M-Technik.xDrive & EDC) by 10%, however the downside is that the pillow ball may be susceptible to creating a slight noise when driving over big bumps, this noise is not a defect and is not covered by our warranty.
* The lowering height stated is a generic stated value which may not be specific to the these coilovers for this BMW F20 4/6CYL (excl. M-Technik.xDrive & EDC), 99% of our vehicle application have a maximum adjustment of up to 120mm however in some applications such as but not limited to: rare and classic vehicles, or vehicles where this maximum drop is not possible due to body shape, wheel and wheel arch design the maximum adjustment levels may differ slightly from the amount stated.